- Slovenefest offers visitors the opportunity to polka and waltz, Slovenian-style, in five different venues. The performance venues for Slovenefest include the air-conditioned Alpine Room; the spacious Outside Stage, which hosts popular Slovenian-style polka bands; the International Pavilion, which is reserved for more traditional, ethnic Slovenian musicians and visiting performers; and the Gostilna (club room), which pulses with the beat of a variety of button box clubs and good-time musicians. Are you a musician? Bring along your instrument and join in the jam sessions scheduled throughout the weekend in the Food & Jam Tent.
- Witness the crowning of a new Miss SNPJ: The 41st Slovenefest, scheduled July 12-14, 2024, also marks the 66th anniversary of the Miss SNPJ Pageant, which has become a highlight of each Slovenefest weekend since 1998.
- Learn more about Slovenia and Slovenian culture from the extensive displays of traditional clothing, crafts and household items in the SNPJ Slovenian Heritage Center. The air-conditioned Heritage Center is open throughout Slovenefest weekend. Admission to the SNPJ Heritage Center is free.
- The Slovenefest “Make It, Bake It, Grow It” Crafters Bazaar returns this year, presenting some of the area’s finest crafters, all of whom will have items available for purchase. Hours of operation for the crafters bazaar are 5 to 9 p.m. on Friday, noon to 7 p.m. on Saturday, and noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is included with Slovenefest admission.
- Slovenefest is ideal for families and kids! In addition to all the great live music, food and exhibits that adults and families are sure to enjoy, special activities are arranged for children. The SNPJ Recreation Center also offers a playground, fishing, swimming and miniature golf – all just for kids – during Slovenefest.
There’s something for everyone at Slovenefest – music, dancing, food, friends and fun. So gather the entire family together this July and head to the SNPJ Recreation Center in the Borough of SNPJ (Enon Valley), PA, [map it] to help us celebrate another fun-filled Slovenefest weekend.